FASHION
A girl called Grace.Love me or hate me,I'm still gonna shine.I love myself more than what u can imagined but somehow,i like not only to be loved,but to be told that i am loved.What can i say? I'm just different.

bubbly


kiss & tell
layout: *etoile filante heartsinink inspiration xxx
Semester 5!
Monday, October 4, 2010 9:26 PM
Hello people! I've changed my blogskin again. Something wrong with the previous blogskin and now i need to change a new one. I'm not really satisfied with it but never mind. I don't really care about the blogskin anymore. I just wanna update more about myself in this blog. If this blog is interesting,i'm sure there's no problem with the blogskin right?

Anyway today is the first day of semester 5. Been studying in Raffles for 1 year and apparently i love my college life. Although not many people in this college but i enjoyed studying there because i'm studying the course that i love the most. Besides,i've got awesome friends you know? I have Suwanky to talk to me and study with me all the time. I also have Jez and Cynthia which was really awesome and i'm happy to be with them! Anyway i had only 2 subjects for this semester which i think is too little. I only have to attend classes on Monday and Tuesday. This is real boring. At last,i made a decision to take another subject for this semester which is on friday. So now i have Fashion Advertising,Style & Trends and Academy Research & Communication Skills for this semester. Hopefully i can handle it and i must work hard so that i can do well!

Let's see what else to update myself. Wel,i've been to Zouk twice in this 2 weeks. I guess i'm addicted to club again. Oh wait,it should be addicted to Zouk only. The best place to club in town is just Zouk. Besides Zouk, I don't think there is any nice club in town. Anyway i enjoyed my clubbing night with all my beloved babes and also the boyfriend before he went back to UK!


comment?